Last updated: 23rd December 2016.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
The Application collects automatically the next information:
• The type of mobile device you use.
• Your mobile operating system.
• And information about the way you use the Application. See "Automatic Data Collection and Advertising" section for this information exactly.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the real time location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. It will be shared your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
It may be disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
• As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
• When BINARY MOTOR believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect own rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
• With BINARY MOTOR trusted services providers who work on own behalf, do not have an independent use of the information BINARY MOTOR discloses to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
• If BINARY MOTOR would be involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on its Web site http://www.binarymotor.com of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
• To advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described below under the “Automatic Data Collection and Advertising” section.
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
BINARY MOTOR may works with analytics companies to help understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. BINARY MOTOR works with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps to keep the cost of the Application low or free.
Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about your non-precise location information, in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere.
If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, please visit below the section entitled “Opt-out”.
What are my opt-out rights?
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application – You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall process as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Third party service providers
BINARY MOTOR applications use Firebase Analytics services, an analytics service developed by Google, which it allows measurement and analysis of navigation in web pages or applications.
Through application analytics, information is collected on the number of users accessing the application, frequency and repeated visits, their duration, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city from which it is used. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service from these applications.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using these applications, or you have questions about these practices, please contact BINARY MOTOR via email at email@example.com.